I am not a writer; quite honestly, I tend to ramble BUT...



In Hebrews 3:13, it states, "but encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness."



So, I am answering God's call and sharing my thoughts and my passion. I love Jesus with all my heart and I want the world to know why.



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Somewhat untraditional

A somewhat untraditional post to remind us all of the power of prayer. I Thessalonians commands us to "pray without ceasing" and I ask you to do so. A friend of mine sent me this link asking for prayers for her friends and their baby. Please join me in praying for Jimmy, Jennifer and their precious little one.

Her blog post, With Heavy, Heavy Hearts explains it all. Click on the link to read their story.

Their faith and the faith of those who are praying with us as well as the outpouring of strangers seeking God on their behalf is enough to simply bring you to your knees and thank God. May God keep this precious family in the palm of His hand.

Join me in prayer...

"Come all you who are thirsty, come to the waters..." Isaiah 55:1

No comments:

Post a Comment